Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Brother!!

The years have gone by so very fast for me. It's true what they say, that the older you get the fast the years go by. It just seems like yesterday that my little bro was just born and I was changing diapers. He was born a few months before my 18th birthday. Yup, we are 18 years apart. It was so enjoyable watching him grow up. I had the best time watching him turn into the man he is today. He has turned out to be a good man and a fantastic human being. I'm very proud of you little brother. Happy 21st Birthday. Wish that we could be there with you to celebrate. Hope you have an amazing day.
Love and Hugs from your big sister.




Blogger Graphics

7 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your brother :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The years roll by then they thunder by. Look out if they're still rolling by for you lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello my friend, i agree that time fly so fast. btw happy bday to your bro, i remember my little bro too, and he's all grown up now, with his own family and all. i miss him coz he lives away from us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the birthday wishes!! I miss you guys so much!!! I wish I could come see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your brother had a wonderful birthday! Very cute graphics ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your brother. I bet he loved the fact that you mention you changed his diapers! What a fun birthday 21! If seems so very long ago for me, maybe because it was!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a sweet post... happy birthday to your brother!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.