Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Friendship Award



I'm just tickled pink to announce that I've just received this wonderful Friendship Award from Julia over at Our Simple Life. She has a charming and entertaining blog. I truly enjoy my visits. Stop by her place and send her a warm hello. Now it's my turn to send this fun award off to 8 more deserving bloggers.


The Friendship Award means:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Thanks to my following blog buddies. I truly enjoy and cherish your friendships. Cheers to you!



12 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...my very first award. Thank you sooo much. I've truly enjoyed reading your blog since joining Entrecard. I look forward to learning more about you and your family. Keep on blogging. Now, off to post some more and give away the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice award you got! :) Have a good day! EC dropping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you sweet. You definitely deserve this and I thank you for passing it my way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I am so glad we are bloggy buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much!!!! I'm not going to be able to post this till the end of the week. It's getting crazy around here. Stay warm!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the beautiful award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle, congratulations for getting the award, you so deserve it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your well-deserved award. I do love the sweet photos in your sidebar ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the mention, Michelle~ I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.