I almost backed out of the surgery. I just wasn't sure until we met with the doctor for her pre-operation appointment a few weeks ago. I sat and asked the doctor about a zillion questions. If we opted not to have the surgery she could eventually develop head aches or have problems with her eye sight deteriorating. If we decided to wait then her eye sight would have to be monitored carefully. If her sight began to be affected by the lazy eyes then surgery would be inevitable. So we opted to take care of it while she is young and less likely to remember this day. Because we are having the surgery while she is young will give the surgery a better success rate. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly. Of course, I can't lie, I'm a nervous wreck.
Things are going to be kind of slow on the blogging front for me. At least for the next week or so. So, if I'm not around to return your comments or stop by your place you'll know why. Don't worry. I'll be back.
I'll keep everyone update on how the surgery went and how the little one is doing.
Thanks for stopping by today.