Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Four Sided Personality Test

This test was very interesting so I had to try it out. Though I'm not so sure about my results. Try it out and let me know your results.






Your Four Sided Personality is USCR




Side 1 of your personality is unassured. You don't like to mention your accomplishments, and you prefer to let others talk.



Side 2 of your personality is straightforward. You don't stretch the truth, and you take things as they come.



Side 3 of your personality is cool-headed. You aren't swayed by emotional appeals.



Side 4 of your personality is reserved. You are a private person and often don't have much to say.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.