Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fun In The Sun

I thought this was a fun quiz, so I thought I'd share.  Yes, it sure does sound like me.  I love the sunny weather and would prefer to stay away from any type of cold snow weather.  Check it out and see what weather you should live in.
Your Ideal Weather is Sunny
You don't have an unkind bone in your body. You never mean to insult or criticize.
You are optimistic and always expect the best. You see the sunny side of life.

You are easily amused, and others find you to be quite amusing. You are downright hilarious at times.
You're such a free spirit that you find it hard to commit to one person, one thing, or one plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.