Saturday, October 22, 2011

There's Nothing Like Home Ownership

It's been a year since we sold our home and I can't begin to tell you how much I miss being a home owner. There's nothing like owning your own little piece of heaven. We've been living in an apartment for a year now and it has sure been a huge adjustment having people living on both sides of us and right above us. I remember when we owned our home we purchased this beautiful solid oak front door with the most amazing window to complete the look. I fell in love with the way the door completed the house. I remember thinking that every time someone scuffed their foot on the bottom of the door I could feel myself cringe. I've decided that the next home we purchase that I'm going to make sure and add a door kick plate to each and every entry door.  I'm really looking forward to owning our next home.  I've even started checking out the housing market again.  There are so many amazing house prices out there.  It's going to be fun finding our next home, and I'll be happy to move out of this apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.